We are looking to recruit Support & Implementation Engineers who provide high-level onsite and remote IT technical liaison, in addition to providing support and network administration to the customers.
The Support & Implementation Engineer will be responsible for the full life-cycle of incidents and problems. The position will require close working with all teams in all levels of technical support and engineering.
- Implement and install solutions on the customer's test and live environments.
- Work onsite and offsite to troubleshoot and diagnose customer reported issues on the different levels of solutions (i.e. Database, Application, Network and Communication Levels).
- Act positively and respond promptly to the customer requests/tickets.
- Prepare, review and ensure accuracy of technical documentation.
- Perform any other job-related duties incidental to the work.
- BSc degree in computer information system or any related field.
- Fresh graduates / Up to 3 years experience in a familiar field.
- Knowledge in database engines (Oracle , Ms-SQL).
- Knowledge in operating systems (Windows, Linux).
- Knowledge in application servers (Tomcat, Oracle Application server, WebLogic , WebSphere).
- Knowledge in Directory Services.
- Experience in one of below is a plus:
- SAN and Storage
- Linux, High Availability & Disaster Recovery
- Backup & Recovery Strategies.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Working under pressure skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Attention to detail skills.
- Effective communication skills.