Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visit www.pall.com/green .
- Distributor and agent management and development
- Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the CRM system and sales funnel for the Business under their control.
- Develop and implement business plans to achieve revenue and profit goals for MENA
- Work with sales people and distributors to develop and implement individual sales action plans
- Provide input for development of new products, applications, acquisitions and alliances
- Adopt and drive promotion of the new products and applications
- Provide inputs for the global / regional long term and strategic plans
- Monitor receivables with credit management team
- Ensure implementation of risk assessment procedure when appropriate
- Develop and implement business plan for the market
- Define and take leadership to market related initiatives
- Drive new product sales
- The candidate will have a degree in process or chemical or mechanical or Electrical engineering
- First years of Sales (Management) experience and track record in direct sales
- Significant knowledge of the industry and customer environment – in the Filtration Industry
- Proven track record and experience with a filtration and separation company in the same Industry
- Severl years of experience in providing equipment to Oil & Gas, Power or Refinery or Energy or Chemical industries
- Knowledge of sales and marketing strategies
- Well developed interpersonal, problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience in business and sales action planning
- Funnel Management competency
- Experience and capability on CRM
- Prepared to travel often within the MENA Region and from time to time to other PALL locations
- Language skills: English is a must, local language is nice to have