**Some careers have more impact than others.**
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Risk is a thriving and expert risk management function supporting HSBC globally with all aspects of risk management. The team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types, including security, fraud, information security, contingency, geopolitical, operational, credit, pension, insurance, financial crime and regulatory compliance, market and reputation risks. All parts of the Global Risk team use their skills, insight and integrity to handle established threats and those they see emerging, acting to protect and enable HSBC to deliver sustainable growth.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as **Senior Global Risk Analytics Manager, Asia Pacific.**
**In this role, you will**
* Develop and validate wholesale credit risk stress testing models according to HSBC global methodology
* Provide analytics supports in regulatory driven stress tests such as PRA, HKMA, MAS, APRA etc
* Engage with businesses, risk and finance teams to ensure models and methodologies are understood
* Explain models and methodologies to independent model review , auditor and regulator
* Resolve high and medium risk issues identified in independent model review, internal and external audit and regulatory review reports
* Contribute to the development of global methodologies and standards by providing feedbacks to proposals and recommending new approaches
* Implement any automation and offshoring process to enhance team efficiency
**To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements**
* Degree holder in Finance, Mathematics, Risk Management, Statistics or a related field
* Extensive experience in banking industry, including experience in Risk and in a business line, preferably corporate
* Prefer to have experience in Basel 2 and Basel 3 and HKMA regulatory capital rules
* Have a good understanding of credit risk stress testing, enterprise wide stress test etc.
* Proven writing and analytical skills
* Hands on experience in S+, SAS or any programming language
* Able to work in a dynamic and multinational culture and cope with high pressure
* Be a confident communicator with excellent soft people skills and management skills
* Ability to build effective relationships and liaise effectively with key business areas and management at all levels of the organisation
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00008S0X
**You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.www.hsbc.com/careers**
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited