Requisition ID: 175931
Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0 - 60%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Do you like coffee? Great! SAP’s customers produce more than 65% of the world’s coffee and tea that we drink every day.
What about Beer? Cool! SAP’s customer’s produce more than 70% of the planet’s beer, including some delicious brands produced in APJ.
Chocolate perhaps ? Sweet! Guess what? SAP’s customers produce 70% of the world’s chocolate.
Do you like watching movies? 50% of the world’s movies are produced by our customers of SAP. We think it’s the better ones too!
SAP is the world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue. Based on market capitalization, we are the world’s third largest independent software manufacturer. We’ve been around for 44 years, we have roughly 85,000 team members in 130 countries and our annual revenue is over €20 billion – but more importantly 87% of the Forbes Global 2000 making tea, coffee, beer and a lot more beside use our solutions to Run Simple. We have well over 100 million cloud users, after all, we are the Cloud Company powered by SAP HANA.
What will you accomplish?
A Presales Business Architect is instrumental in the sales process. With your supercharged SAP solution knowledge, high energy and organisational brilliance, you are regarded as Master of the Universe, by your customers and by your colleagues. When customers hear you promote the value that our solutions bring, the competitors are simply blown into oblivion. Your colleagues are in awe of your ability to engage the customer, manage a room, partner with SAP sales and many more of your skills.
A day in the life…
- Work closely with the sales team to understand client requirements and help define sales strategy, drives qualification and deal governance
- Support SAP customers with solution expertise as a trusted advisor
- Present our solutions to a diverse range of stakeholders in your industry[s]
- Proactively stay up to date on SAP solution and new capability
- Leading a diverse team spread across different parts of ANZ, some of these big complex deals,
- Ensuring that the same team drives compelling outcomes for our client by
- ensuring quality and empathetic discovery sessions,
- executing dry runs and
- presenting SAP’s compelling user experience for all use cases
- Innovate, innovate and innovate across client solution architected, presentations given and mesmerizing demonstrations
- Work with the sales team on demand generation through 1:1 and marketing events
You, simply put, are…
- A presentation Ninja who is incredibly memorable
- A leader who inspires a virtual teams to deliver the right outcomes for the customer
- A thought leader in your domain and industry, well respected by your peers
- Able to excite audiences of all shapes and sizes
- Innovative and creative
- Curious – you learn by exploring, you teach yourself
- Great at finding solutions to a customer’s problems
- A team player who loves to share and contribute
- Anxious to join the best presales team on the planet
- Open to travelling, sometimes with your passport in your backpack too!
Your basic qualifications
- Requires 10+ years of professional experience, including SAP experience ideally with experience in the Natural Resources industries
- 5+ years of Application Presales experience, or 5+ years of SAP product implementation experience
- Any relevant SAP experience is very highly prized, but experience of our competitors is just as interesting!
SAP has been recognised by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Architecture, ERP, Developer, SAP, Cloud, Engineering, Technology