Requisition ID: 169849
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks
- Implement and extend SAP Fiori applications.
- Design and implement new solutions using SAP’s latest UI5 /Fiori Cloud and Platform technologies
- Interpreting business requirements into effective UX design & specifications.
- Definition, creation and review of user interface and usability requirements.
- Involvement in design validation activities.
Experiences & Language Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in designing and development of SAP UI5 / Fiori is required.
- Implementation knowledge of different types of Fiori application is required.
- Knowledge of SAP Fiori for iOS and Fiori Mobile is desirable.
- ABAP and OData knowledge is desirable.
- Should have basic knowledge of S/4 HANA.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Acts as a team member
Degree in sciences (computer, natural, technical) or equivalent work experience. Bachelor or Engineer degree in relevant area
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.