MetLife - Hong Kong
Role in this position
- Assistant to the Head of Agency Training to identify training needs in specific areas.
- Execution of agency training strategies and initiatives.
- Improve agents’ productivity to the standard that set by the company
- Develop and implement training strategies and action plans to support agency development and expansion.
- Responsible for the daily operation of specific training team, design, organize programs/activities and track budget while coordinating with internal departments and external parties to achieve the planned targets.
- Identify the needs, design and deliver specific training program and tools to drive agents’. productivity to achieve the company’s business target.
- Lead and execute implementation plan with agency managers to build motivation and momentum for continued agency force growth.
- Prepare and monitor the annual budget and prepare regular management reports.
- Lead and supervise teams to provide quality training support and solutions for agency force and internal customers.
- Being a master trainer to develop and delivery selling skills, management and coaching training and train the internal trainers
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- With at least 5 years relevant training experience.
- Preferred professional qualifications include CLU, ChFC, CFMP, CFP, FLMI, REF
- With excellent presentation, coaching and people skills.
- Excellent knowledge of insurance products.
- Familiarize with the regulation and compliance of insurance industry.