Educator - Diploma - Dubbo Baird Dr
Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
We’re looking for an inspiring and enthusiastic educator to join a highly motivated team, providing fun and educational programs to children in our care.
As a passionate childcare professional you will be committed to providing the highest quality of care and will be rewarded with the opportunity to build your career within a supportive and rewarding environment.
- 90 place centre catering for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years
- Professional and passionate team of Educators
- Located conveniently near schools and shops
- Open from 6.30am – 6.30pm
- Permanent part-time 37.5hrs per week role, Monday - Friday
- Hold a Diploma in Children's Services, or ACECQA approved equivalent
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- This role is not eligible for sponsorship
- Actively contribute to the education program in the room and the centre team
- Engage and supervise the children at all times
- Maintain a safe environment for children, families and team members
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with children and families
- Comply with National Quality Standard and Goodstart policies and procedures
- Support a culture of reflective practice and ongoing continuous improvement
- Competitive above award wages
- Supportive and friendly team
- Ability to cash in annual leave
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Discounted childcare fees
- Professional development opportunities
- Career pathways
- Uniform allowance
If you have a passion for working with children, then this is the role for you!
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and we look to reflect this commitment in our employees. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you!
To apply for the role please ‘Apply Now’
DUBBO || NSW || Australia (AU) || NSW & ACT - Region 20 || || Diploma - Children's Services or equiv || Part-Time