GroupM - L'Atelier is looking for a Digital Director to join our team in Hong Kong. You will be responsible for delivering best practice client service and market leading work and key person to drive digital initiatives for one of the client in Hong Kong.
L’ATELIER Hong Kong is looking for a Digital Director to work across the portfolio of the world’s leading luxury company. This is a rare opportunity to work at the absolute cutting edge of luxury marketing in one of the world’s most exciting luxury markets.
3 best things about the job:
1. You will join a new agency, powered by GroupM, created specifically to service one of the largest luxury retail clients in the world across the Asia Pacific region.
2. This is a once-in-a-career opportunity to shape the future of luxury for a new generation of regional luxury consumers through the power of media.
3. You will be supported with the cutting-edge planning and optimisation tools, and reporting processes that are designed to maximise output and minimise the drudgery.
- Build & establish strong relationships with senior stakeholders within the client's business
- Leverage all WPP, GroupM, and Mindshare talent, technology, products and services to deliver compelling, innovative and creative solutions for the client under L’Atelier Adaptive Marketing positioning.
- Understand and evaluate the client’s needs so to identify opportunities for additional revenue opportunities.
- Drive Digital Strategy, create compelling and strategic media thought pieces on how digital channels can be used to integrate the consumer journey and being able to define the role of digital at a macro business level.
- Ability to create long term and short term digital roadmaps for the client and put the necessary steps in place to make them happen.
- Input into L’Atelier’s digital strategic roadmap and help improve and develop new products and/or service propositions for client when necessary
- Drive training and workshop for clients
- Lead mplatform and data integration for HK implementation
- Digital all-rounder with proven experience and strong understanding of multiple digital media channels (online display, social, paid search, SEO, programmatic, etc.) as well as a passionate following of new/emerging technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, being able to confidently and clearly present work to clients, media owners and internal stakeholders
- Hands on knowledge tools such as TGI & Google Analytics, search trends, ad servers (e.g. DoubleClick), social analytics (egg. Crimson Hexagon), data visualization & analysis tools.
- High level numeracy and analysis skills, to be able to interrogate data and coming out with actionable insights to inform business decisions.
- Team management and ability to communicate/share/develop digital planning and buying experience amongst other team members.
- Strong commercial acumen & Demonstrated capability to grow a business via external sales or internal stakeholder management
GroupM is the leading global media investment management company serving as the parent to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, WAVEMAKER and Essence, as well as the programmatic digital media platform, Xaxis, each global operations in their own right with leading market positions. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities. GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com
Follow @GroupMAPAC on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm
About Hong Kong
Hong Kong’s small yet highly dynamic and efficient media market means it gets to operate with agility. Its internet and digital penetration continues to grow year-on-year, and has the highest smartphone penetration in Asia Pacific at 87%, while tablet ownership clocks in at 57%. Hong Kong’s digital market boasts a healthy mix of local, regional and global players, providing new opportunities in the media space.
If you want a future in media and communications, and believe in Hong Kong’s belief of “work hard, play hard”, there is clearly no place more vibrant, challenging and exciting than Hong Kong, where opportunities for you to innovate and grow are unparalleled.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.