Have you considered working for Australia’s largest early learning provider? With 650 centres nationally, Goodstart Early Learning has committed to working with the early learning sector and governments to drive change that will benefit all of Australia’s children.
Currently we are seeking applications for Certificate III and Diploma qualified applicants for our centres in ACT! These inculde; ANU, Braddon, Garran, Goulburn, Issacs, Jerrabomberra, Kambah, Kingston, Turner and Yass. Looking for Casuals who are available acorss the week and can assist in open and close shifts and be available at short notice. If this sounds like you please apply today. You will need to be able to attend an assessment morning on Saturday 3rd March 2018, 9am-11am.
Did you know?
- We advocate for the childcare sector on behalf of children and families
- We’re Not-for-Profit – all profits are re-invested back into our services to benefit our children, families and educators
- Our vision is for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life
Why should you work for us?
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities which include overseas study tours, secondments to rural communities and up skilling programs
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, travel, insurance, technology and purchased annual leave
- Career opportunities from trainees through to operations level
What do we look for?
- Passionate educators who are driven by their desire to provide the best learning experience for our children and families
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework & National Quality Standard
- To hold or be studying towards ACECQA recognised qualifications
- Willingness to learn, grow and be a well-respected member of the team
If this describes you and you’re looking to continue your own personal learning journey at Australia’s largest provider, please click “Apply Now” to submit your expression of interest.
Should you have any queries, please email Lisa on firstname.lastname@example.org
if you’d like to know more about the company, please visit https://www.goodstart.org.au/ or about particular centres, please visit https://www.goodstart.org.au/find-a-centre
Posting Notes: ACTON, CANBERRA || ACT || Australia (AU) || NSW & ACT - Region 20 || SF:00 || Certificate III - Children's Services or equiv || Casual