Are you passionate for Early Childhood Education?
Do you like thinking differently?
Come and join our fantastic team at Goodstart Toongabbie.
Goodstart Early Learning is currently looking for a dedicated Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at our Toongabbie centre, located in Western Sydney.
About the Role
You will be an energetic, vibrant and qualified Early Childhood Teacher who is a team player. Daily you will build and sustain strong relationships with children, parents and the local community by planning innovative and engaging child initiated curriculums, incorporating both indoor and outdoor learning environments, sustainability and local excursions. Being based in the Toddler room, this position could be ideal for a recent graduate who is wishing to kickstart their Teaching career or a long standing Teacher wishing to return to their passion of working within the Early Years.
Goodstart Toongabbie centre and position details:
- 78 place Early Education service with great Leadership support.
- Well-resourced family orientated centre offering extra-curricular activities and local excursions
- Full-time permanent position, Monday to Friday with optional RDO.
Join Goodstart Toongabbie and become immersed in early education that is meaningful and stimulating to help equip children with the tools they need to be successful in their journey towards school and life
AND…….Did you know Goodstart is for children, not profit. At Goodstart we are all about laying the foundation for better lives through great early learning experiences, we’re not-for-profit and entirely Australian owned, so you can be confident children are our first priority
Your Qualifications and Experience
- Hold a Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification deeming you as an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT).
- Hold NSW Teachers Accreditation/ Registration
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Passionate to deliver and extend on play based, child initiated curriculums.
- Advanced time management and administration skills
- Competitive above award salary
- Access to a professional teacher mentor
- Quality teaching and educational resources
- Transfer Opportunities – Over 640 centres Australia Wide
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees
- Employee benefits including uniform allowance
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and we look to reflect this commitment in our employees. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please click the "Apply Now" link.
Posting Notes: TOONGABBIE, SYDNEY || NSW || Australia (AU) || NSW & ACT - Region 20 || || Bachelor (ECT) 3yr || Full-Time