Are you passionate for Early Childhood Education?
Are you a Teacher looking for ongoing development?
Come and join our fantastic team at Goodstart Brighton.
Goodstart Early Learning is seeking a dedicated Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at our Brighton centre, located on the Northside of Brisbane.
About the Role
You will be an energetic and vibrant Early Childhood Teacher who is a team player. Daily you will build and sustain strong relationships with children, parents and the local community by planning innovative and engaging child initiated curriculums, incorporating both indoor and outdoor learning environments, sustainability and local excursions.
Goodstart Brighton centre and position details:
- 75 place Early Education service with great Leadership support and mentoring.
- Great location, with excellent indoor and outdoor learning environments.
- Permanent full-time role, Monday to Friday on a set shift. AND.....
- $5000 annual bonus
Join Goodstart Brighton (North Road) and become immersed in early education that is meaningful and stimulating to help equip children with the tools they need to be successful in their journey towards school and life
AND…….Did you know Goodstart is for children, not profit. At Goodstart we are all about laying the foundation for better lives through great early learning experiences, we’re not-for-profit and entirely Australian owned, so you can be confident children are our first priority
Your Qualifications and Experience
- Hold a Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood (BEd – EC) or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification deeming you as an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT).
- Hold a current Blue card or alternatively an Exemption card with QLD Teachers Registration
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Committed to deliver and extend on play based, child initiated curriculums.
- Advanced time management and adminstration skills
- Competitive above award salary
- Access to a professional teacher mentor
- Quality teaching and educational resources
- Transfer Opportunities – Over 650 centres Australia Wide
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees
- Employee benefits including uniform allowance
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and we look to reflect this commitment in our employees. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please click the "Apply Now" link. For further information please email Rachelle Maddox, National Talent Acquisition Consultant – Early Childhood Teachers: email@example.com
Posting Notes: BRIGHTON, BRISBANE || QLD || Australia (AU) || QLD South - Region 11 || || Bachelor (ECT) 4yr || Full-Time