Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
At Goodstart Eltham & Ringwood, we’re looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Educator who is committed to helping children learn the skills they need for school and life.
As a natural leader with a wealth of experience in the sector, you will coach and supervise the room’s educators to deepen their understanding of curriculum and pedagogy, and embed a culture of ongoing reflective practice.
- Hold at least a Diploma level early childhood qualification (ACECQA approved)
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Fixed term part time 37.5 hours per week
- Float position with the opportunity to add value to two of our biggest centres in Eltham and Ringwood
- Plan and implement innovative and high-quality educational programs for each individual child
- Lead, mentor and support a team of passionate educators within your room
- Actively contribute to delivering the Centre and business plans
- Ensure learning and development is aligned with the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Standards
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with families, children and the centre team
- Support a culture of reflective practice and continuous improvement
- Competitive above award wages
- Supportive and friendly team
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Child care discounts
- Professional development opportunities
- Career pathways
- Uniform allowance
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and we look to reflect this commitment in our employees. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you!
To apply for the role please ‘Apply Now’ or to review the role PD please Click Here.