Criteo - Dubai
Who we are
At Criteo, we connect 1.2 billion active shoppers with the things they need and love. Our mission is to create an open, transparent and fair marketing ecosystem. With more than $550 billion in annual commerce sales and 600 terabytes of daily shopper data, we deliver performance at scale. And, with over 30 offices across the world, our company DNA is truly international. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world’s internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
In order to support the company through its significant growth in the Middle East (ME) market and to enhance and nurture the company reputation – we are seeking for an experienced, talented, enthusiastic Account Strategist to join our team. You will be working with Tier 1 advertisers from the contract to implementation as well as help with optimizing our ad campaigns for both Criteo and inventory partners while being responsible for managing, maintaining, and upselling post sale communications with our client partners. You will monitor and optimize existing campaigns to help with increasing our revenue and margins, along with cultivating a strong and productive relationship with clients.
What you'll do
- Provide dedicated account management to Tier1 advertisers and agencies in the ME market
- Drive regular client meetings at different levels in the advertiser’s organization
- Constant monitoring and analysis of partner’s campaign performance
- Meticulously maintain contact, event and deal information for all clients in CRM tool
- Responsible for bookings, revenue and up-selling the accounts residing in your book of business
- Cross sell and upsell new product propositions to owned accounts, effectively delivering on quarterly targets.
- Grow revenue and track retention of clients/agencies
- Proactive account optimization to improve performance for the customer
- Identify and suggest new processes that can be implemented to improve Criteo’s service
- Encourage feedback from customers to enhance Criteo’s products and services
Who you are
- University degree
- At least 4 years proven experience with exposure to managing direct tier 1 client relationships, delivering service on online performance media (agencies, retargeting companies, affiliates, emailing, search etc.)
- Strong knowledge of the ME online market
- Passion for interactive media and performance based display advertising
- Technical knowledge of site tagging, ad serving and ad ops preferred
- Strong analytical skills. Must be very proficient in Excel (formulas, vlookups, modeling)
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, and/or online advertising environment
- Strong track record of success in offering outstanding customer service and innovation leading to revenue growth and customer retention
- Negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an agency or client
- Ability to assess and resolve advertiser/agency issues encountered when working with Criteo
- Ability to deliver in a time-sensitive environment
- Bilingual English, Arabic (preferred)
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.