Requisition ID: 170199
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 100%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Banking industry is a strategic market for SAP with an excellent growth perspective. SAP provides tailored software to finance institutions to cover all relevant processes within the value chain of the company with an integrated solution scenario.
Our consulting team “FSI Analytics” realizes in cooperation with our customers the implementation based on the SAP software solutions in an international environment.
For the successful delivery of SAP Bank Analyzer implementation projects the following consulting key areas are expected to be covered by the applicant:
- Business Requirements Management.
- Design of functional and technical concepts in the area of financial accounting/cost & revenue allocations/posting logic.
- Data Modelling and Data Integration.
- Business Process Design.
- Realization activities within SAP Bank Analyzer(BA) (configuration, ABAP development is a plus).
- Development of consulting services.
- Training and know how transfer.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree in information technology, business informatics or equivalent.
- Deep functional knowledge in the areas of finance, risk and regulatory reporting within the financial services industry. Deep knowledge about the accounting requirements and IFRS 9 is a must.
- Deep implementation experience for SAP Bank Analyzer is a must. Additional experience with Performance Management and/or Insurance Analyzer is a plus.
- Very strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as a distinct willingness to learn.
- High level of customer orientation and service-based attitude, being used to a self-dependent approach to work.
- Strong communication skills as well as the ability to work in a global team and strong presentation confidence.
- Fluency English, written, speaking and oral. Knowledge of local language is plus.
- Across globe travel.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a consultant (f/m) you combine your profound accounting and reporting know how with detailed experience in SAP Bank Analyzer.
You employ your skills in implementation projects, elaborate together with our customers’ economic solutions and realize them based on our SAP FSI solution portfolio. You attend projects at our customers, starting with the GAP analysis and cost estimate continuing with the blueprint phase, customizing and programming to the successful go-live.
- Must have professional experience of working with finance institution specialized in finance, risk and regulatory reporting.
- Minimum 3 years of SAP implementation experience in the EMEA region as well as a profound hands-on solution background – especially on Smart-AFI and accounting process model.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.